We would like to welcome all our guests and long – term casuals back to Kioloa and we will take every measure to ensure our park is safe. To enable us to do so please comply with the following:
- Complete a guest declaration upon arrival. If arriving after hours this must be completed first thing the next morning.
- Maximum of 10 guests at any gathering.
- 1 person per 4 sqm rule applies in all communal areas such as BBQ areas, laundries etc.
- Maximum of 10 persons allowed in the pool at any one time.
- Everyone must practice good hand hygiene.
- Maintain 1.5 metres physical distancing.
- Comply with all government and Public Health Order directions.
- Park rules, conditions and staff instructions must be followed.
Anyone with respiratory symptoms or fever (>37.5c) even if only mild symptoms are required to:
- Advise staff.
- Immediately get tested for COVID_19 and;
- Place themselves in isolation until they have received their result.
Return to home page